From:
JACK MCDONALD <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
JACK MCDONALD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 1994 21:12:38 -0700
Hey Hockey Listers

I really have enjoyed the rumors and bantering concerning the WCHA and
expansion , but frankly all that I have read as a subscriber to the
hockey-l is not even close to what the AD's, faculty reps and CEO's
have been talking about.

I really do enjoy all the talk and I have been sharing many of your
comments with our coaches and faculty reps, but please note that we
are no where near the comments and rumors of the hockey-list.

I will try to update all as soon as I can.

Keep up the great work by all for college hockey!

Hope to see you all in St. Paul

          ********************************

Jack McDonald, Athletic Director
University of Denver