From:
MARK CLEAR <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MARK CLEAR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1993 17:12:41 -0600
For the record, we normally tasteless Wisconsin fans respond to a "full
strength" announcement with the highly innocuous "That's Debatable."  This is
an interesting thread, though; I'd like to hear other unique cheers (jeers)
from around the leagues.

(danger, non hockey content ahead)

By the way, I always thought the real reason the NFL did away with instant
replay was that Packer fans insisted on drowning out the ref's announcement of
the call "After further review..." with "THE BEARS STILL SUCK!" (regardless of
who the Packers happened to be losing to at the time). :-}

|Mark Clear, Senior Technical Writer    | Internet: [log in to unmask]        |
|Wingra Technologies, Madison Wisconsin | Bitnet:   clear@wingra            |