From:
Jon Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1993 15:40:54 EST
Steve Twombly wrote:

> Since the team has been doing well, we(Lowell) have been almost selling out.
> AMazing what a good team will do for attendence.

If he can keep it up I will personally nominate Coach Crowder for coach of the
decade.  With a non-descript arena several miles from campus, a weak team,
dwindling fan support and a ton of bad PR at the end of the Riley regime, I
thought anyone taking that job would have to be crazy or desperate.  It seems
I've been proven wrong again.......

Next step.....if there are several hundred Lowell fans in Troy at the end of the
month I'll really be impressed.

However, re: the original focus of my comments.......I just can't see Lowell
replacing Clarkson as the rival engineering school guaranteed to generate a
Field House sellout.

Jon

Jon Greene
Cheyenne Software, Roslyn Heights, NY