From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1993 12:05:01 -0600
Just a reminder: Files are available from [log in to unmask]
with team schedules, conference standings, etc.  The three kinds of
files I update every week are:

* DivI composite schedule (9394COMP SCHEDULE)
* DivI conference and major independents standings (9394CONF STAND)
* DivI individual team schedules (9394TSCH <team id>)

You can receive these files by sending mail to LISTSERV and placing
in the body of the message, a GET command specifying the name of the
file as given above.  I.e., to get the standings,

GET 9394CONF STAND

Use the command GET HOCKEY-L FILELIST to see what else is available as
well as the <team id> to get a team's schedule with complete scores.
For example, since Michigan State's id is shown to be MICH-ST, you
would use GET 9394TSCH MICH-ST to send for the MSU schedule and scores.

I usually update these once a week by Monday.  I'll also try to do it
mid-week if there are any games (I just updated the composite, standings,
and team scheds for Ferris & MSU after their game last night).  Enjoy!
Mike Machnik                                           [log in to unmask]
Cabletron Systems, Inc.                                   *HMN* 11/13/93
<<<<< Color Voice of the (unbeaten) Merrimack Warriors WCCM 800 AM >>>>>