From:
Michael Burger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Burger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1993 13:16:59 -0700
Actually, the St. Louis Blues on occassion play the all-CCHA line, which
is Denny Felsner (Michigan) on RW, Nelson Emerson (Bowling Green) on LW,
and Kevin Miller on C (Michigan State).  Emerson at one time was the
all-time CCHA goal scorer, a record which Felsner broke.

St. Louis heavily drafts college players, mainly to keep their farm system
costs to a minimum, relying on the colleges to serve as the minor leagues.

*  Mike Burger                    *  I don't know, I took it my freshman year.*
*  [log in to unmask]        *  --Response from a student when asked what*
*  A Beginning Computing TA Stud  *    computer language she took in high     *
*  over 500 students served       *    school.                                *
*      University of Michigan - 1990  --  Colorado State University - 1993    *