From:
Carol White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1993 13:29:32 -0400
Here is a complete list of EVERYONE who sent me E-Mail to get put on the
priority mailing list.

After your name is the Number of seats (packages) you requested to be put down
for. A few people's e-mail addresses *bounced* and I am still missing
information from them. I need Phone numbers (Work and Home) and I need to know
HOW MANY ticket packages you want. Those who did not respond to the last
E-mail request have been put on the *INFO ONLY* list and will not get in on
the Priority seating for the first group.

If you have questions, please E-mail me directly and NOT to the list.

Mail to these people *bounced*: David Weinberg, Dan Turgeon, David Wojtowicz.
BELOW IS THE LIST FOR TICKETS I HAVE RECEIVED SO FAR:

GLEN KEENEY  2
MARK WAGNER  2
JANET HODGSON  2
CHRIS SKOWEN  3
JON GREENE  2
TIM JOHNSON  3
PETER VEGLAHN  2
CHARLIE SHUB  2
TONY FROLIK  2
KARL BROPHY  2
RICK FELDHOFF  4
KATHLEEN OLIVIER  6
JOEL GRABER  2
KENTON GRABER  4
ZACK HEMOND  2
WILLIAM KREBS  2
STEVE FEINLEIB  2
ANDREW PEED  2
STEVE CHRISTOPHER  2
TERRY A MAY  2
BILL ARMSTRONG  2
DAVID PARTER  3
CHRIS BOSTON  2
MICHAEL Spartz  4
DENNIS WHITE  8
JIM LOVE (c/o AMBROSE) 8
MIKE MACHNIK 2
BOB HOFFMAN  2
DAVE O'HARA  4
JOHN MEIER  2
STAN WILLIS  2
TODD ANTONSON  2
PATRICK BERENDS  2
ROBERT HOLMES  4
RANDY RITARI  5
GARRETT LANZY  2

ALL PERSONS LISTED **BELOW** ARE ON THE INFO ONLY LIST:

PAUL MARCHANT
JEFF JACKSON
RICK TAFT
THOMAS ROWE
KATE HARRIE
A.J. MARTELL
JOHN HAEUSSLER
RICHARD HUNGERFORD
EARL HAWN
TERRY ROSENBAUM
STEPHEN ROTH
MICHAEL ALPERT
ROGER SPURGEON
MARY OWEN
BRIAN MORRIS
MIKE GRIFFIN
CHARLIE SLAVIN
MARK GREENE
TODD JOHANSON
ADAM BRYANT
KIM GAILEY
WENDY ISTVANIK
HEATHER HERBIG
JEFF WILSON
KEVIN ERSKINE
ROB CALLUM

END OF ALL LISTS!! (whew ;-))

Sorry to take up all this space, but I need to submit the
 FINAL LIST tomorrow!!!!

If you have corrections/updates PLEASE get back to me ASAP or before 10:00am
Tuesday May 4, 1993.
Thanks.

-Carol