Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1993 12:20:08 -0500
This is the last call for my poll. The ballotting will close on Tuesday,
March 9 at 6 PM.

The following pertains to both your conference and the national picture.
Please do both if you can, although that is not mandatory if you feel
you don't have enough info on one or the other.

Vote for your top 3 choice for [insert area] player of the year,
rookie of the year, goalie of the year and coach of the year. Please
rank them.

For the purposes of this poll, the player/rookie/goalie of the year
awards voting is to be based solely on on-ice performance disgregarding
off-ice factors that the Hobey Baker award may use. In other words,
freshmen should be judged on equal ground with seniors: based solely
on this season.

I'm disappointed in that I've only gotten a few votes from each conference
and only one other, besides myself, has voted for the national awards.

Remember, Tuesday by 6.