Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1992 11:14:02 EST
        Since Jeremy is afraid to post his publication to the list, on
account of the content being quite biased, I'll advertise it for him. If you
like to read a somwewhat pro-Clarkson email newsletter, this is for you. I
recommend it. I'm an RPI fan yet I still enjoy reading it. As a matter of fact,
whether some of you liked it or not, y'all got a preview a few days ago of the
article I sent to it on last weekend's Clarkson-RPI matchup. I'm the sole
reporter representing another school and their team. In any event, most of the
magazine is proproClarkson in a similar manner to my proproRPI posting.

        By private subscription only. If you're interested in subscribing,
write to Jeremy at [log in to unmask] TODAY! Subscription is FREE!!!!

-Rich Vehlow