Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1992 02:01:14 EST
Hi. Would someone please give me some details concerning the coming Maine
at BU series?  What are the game times?  And does NESN stand for Northeast
Sports Network?  I'm considering calling the local zillion screen sports
bar to ask them to show the game, if they can pick it up.  They've generally
been amenable to such requests in the past.

-Martin