From:
"Bri (Droopy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bri (Droopy
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1992 18:03:06 -0500
BY THE WAY, perhaps Greg should re=read my post. Also to any others
who might be confused.

It was the ST LAWRENCE annoucner (Greg Lepinski) who called Soucy
the luckiest goalie in the ECAC. Personally, I think "the best"
would do. Besides, I'm sure the SLU announcers would agree with
any deprecating remark about Clarkson (and, quite frankly, I probably
would too). Please read before flaming. It was also the SLU annoucers
who criticized Belanger too; the Clarkson announcers didnt seem
to have an opinion one way or the other on the refs.