From:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1992 11:37:31 CDT
I have here in my hand a letter from College Hockey Magazine addressed
"Dear Catamount Fan"  offering me a special rate on their magazine just for
UVM fans.

This brings up two questions:
	1.  Where did they get my name (and the impression that I'm a UVM
		fan)?
		Did they get a list from the NC$$ tournament last year?
		Did other people who went to the Phinal Phour get these
		letters?
		Or did they get my name from the Minnesota ticket office
		and just messed up the letter?
		At first I thought maybe they got my name from Minnesota
		Hockey Magazine, but they don't have my middle name, these
		people did.
	2. Is this an interesting magazine for those of us in the Midwest?
		Do others on the list subscribe?  If so, what do you think of
		the magazine?
Question 1 is mainly to satisfy my curiosity, but I think other people might
be interested in question 2, so post any replies to that one to the list,
and send the other ones to me.

Thanks
Pam Sweeney
Go Gophers!!!  (What the heck, Go Catamounts, too!)