From:
The Donosaur <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Donosaur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 1992 13:30:22 EDT
As an attendee at the West Regionals in Detroit last year, I'm
not quite certain what all this "disaster" talk is about.  Yes,
there weren't many people there, but those of us that were got
a pretty nice choice of seats.  Does it have to be so crowded
that it's uncomfortable to be a success?  Gosh--I thought it was
a hockey game, not a mass gathering; who's important here?

BTW: I'm hoping I can find that Irish Pub down in Greektown
again--those guys still owe me a few drinks for the dart drubbing
I gave them...

Don
"For how can tyrants safely govern home, unless abroad they
 purchase great alliance?" (Henry IV)