From:
Tom Tseng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1992 13:58:20 U
 Hockey-L Button

My thanks to Lisa Sweeney for picking up an official Hockey-L button (a red
one, no less) for me since I did not go to Albany this weekend.  It's very
nicely done, Carol.  I hope this tradition continues (from another posting I
gathered plans are being made for next year's Phinal Phour gathering).  I'll
sport my Hockey-L button this weekend at Cornell's hockey annual banquet.

I really enjoyed the postings from folks who attended the tournament this past
weekend.  All the anectodes about the Hockey-L people were fun.  I'd hope more
attendees will share their accounts with the rest of us, giving us sort of a
behind-the-scene look.

Tom Tseng '87
Cornell