From:
"Hampton, Nathan E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Sep 2015 03:26:34 +0000
Brings up an interesting issue, years ago. There was a researcher at a local private school who WANTED TO test adrenalin (epinephrine) levels during periods of a hockey game, to correlate the adrenalin level to the differece (close or a blow out) of the score. I made the mistake, at the public school where the test was to be conducted, of sending an email to everyone at my university suggesting they stop by the table and take the test (a Q-Tip put into your mouth to catch your saliva from which they would do the test - very simple and "noninvasve" and voluntary procedure).  As soon as our administration hear about this, they pulled the plug on the study and it disappeared.

Maybe they should have used teaspoons of ice cream and then got the saliva off the teaspoons!

Food tastes better after a win - ranks right up there as hot coffee feels hot if you hold it between your legs, and in today's news "teens find a new use for e-cigarettes: vaping marijuana." NSS, I just hope this is not public money spend for such stupid results.

Nathan