From:
John T Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2013 11:28:16 -0400
It turns out that being a new father (Siddharth Whelan, born January 26,
BTW) is incompatible with driving off to Pittsburgh for the Frozen
Four, so I have a pair of all-session tickets to sell for face value,
$404.  They're in Section 204, Row F.  Thanks to the NCAA's new online
ordering system, we actually managed to get them in a big block of
cool Cornell fans.  (No, really, we're mostly alums in our 30s and 40s
who've been around and understand that College Hockey fans are all
branches of the same tribe.)  Email [log in to unmask] if interested.

 				John T. Whelan
 				Cornell '91