From:
Karen Shadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 19:13:30 -0700
I bought my tickets directly through Ticketmaster, since I missed the
early cutoff date for the lottery this time, and I got them in the mail
today. We are in section 102, row 8, which according to the map looks to
be at one of the ends slightly in the corner.

According to an insert with the tickets, you can get the schedule of
events and suggestions for things to do at www.ncaa.com/frozenfour and
hotel information is available at www.detroitsports.org .

Karen Shadwick
Colorado College '95