From:
Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:02:17 -0500
Hi Bob,

I'm happy to see you subscribed to Hockey-L over the weekend!

For Listserv(TM)-based lists, one can reach the owners by sending e-mail
to "listname-request@domainname", so the address for Hockey-L would be

I'm the Hockey-L list owner.  Please feel free to call or write when you
have a Hockey-L problem, question or comment.

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith                 ~ [log in to unmask]  ~ 207-561-3509
LISTSERV Technical Coordinator ~ http://lists.Maine.edu/
University of Maine System     ~ Information Technology Services