Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1992 08:05:34 EST

  Yes, the CCHA is blessed (?) with both Matt and Mark Shegos.  It's easy
to tell them apart because Mark has a much better tan.  Or was that Matt?

To Larry Latour:

  I'm not positive (Mike should be able to confirm this) but I believe
that team A's coach must leave the room for any discussion pertaining to
team A.

Adding to Charlie Shub's comments:

  Yes, Ric Shafer is hilarious.  College hockey needs more folks like Ric.
My favorite comment this season comes from the biggest thorn in my side,
OSU coach Jerry Welsh.  To paraphrase, after the Bucks were blown-out by
Michigan earlier in the season - "We treated the puck like a grenade tonight.
My guys were afraid to go near it."

John Haeussler
Univ of Michigan