From:
"Dr. Bob Hamilton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:46:06 -0500
I think saving your money for a name change would have been more important
if they had used the term "skunk bears" instead.   Thanks for your
thoughtful expostion of your arguments and bringing up new issues about who
pays for all this.  I do think an organization that is steered by money
grubbing folks who are not ignorant stumble bums may be more likely to take
advantage of good luck.  Bob Hamilton