From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 23:48:59 -0400
Yes, that's it. Wisconsin's logo is there in that spot because they are the
host school. The ice markings and board "ads" followed the same template in
all the sites. For example, Michigan Tech's logo was in the same location on
the ice at the Midwest regional. It's the NC$$ being its usual anal
retentive self.

At the West Regional, I was amused to see that it was UND's school logo
(which is the letters U, N and D with a flame inside the "D") rather than
the athletic logo (the Indian head) that was placed on the ice. Perhaps they
figured that the Indian head being displayed in the arena 15,000 times was
enough. ;-)

John

--
John Edwards