From:
Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 01:00:48 -0500
Having just filled my 2007 application (goto ncaasports.com and look in
the upper right portion of the page for a "get tickets" link), I can say
that you probably don't need your Customer ID #, as you can
alternatively enter information from last year (such as e-mail and
postal addresses).  When I did this, my Customer ID # popped up just fine.

To be part of the 10,000 allotment (max 4 tix per
household/application/whatever), you need to give the NCAA $6 (for the
application) and loan them $155 per ticket set.  You'll know you have
been selected or will get an electronic refund  about September 1.
Payment forms are credit card (Visa or Mastercard only) or bank account
direct debit.

cheers, wayne