Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:26:32 -0500
Hello all!

I sent this to the whole list just to be sure I did not miss anyone who
is confirmed.  Again, the dinner is full.  Sorry for the length - but
you all know I am an aspiring author and like to write!

TICKETS:  I had a suggestion from last year and thought it a great one.
  I will be at the arena at 12:45 pm (1-1/4 hour before the game).   I
will be there until 1:45, at which time I will be going inside.  There
is a large electronic sign/Jumbotron at the State St./ 4th Street
entrance to the arena.  I will be somewhere under it.  Most likely I
will have on my black leather coat, jeans and be carrying a small black
purse.  I have short dark blond hair and am 5'9" tall.  Of course I
will be the one looking like one does when waiting for a blind date.
(LOL)

(If it is raining, I will be just inside the State Street doors to the
left.  I don't remember the arena layout, but will stay as close to the
windows as I can.)

If you plan on picking up someone else's ticket, please communicate
that to them, so they are not disturbed when I don't have a ticket for
them.  I will be jotting down your name if you pick up another person's
ticket, so please be patient as I hand them out.  I expect a lot of
folks from about 1:30 - 1:45.  If you don't get the ticket outside, I
will be wandering around somewhere behind section 421 at intermissions,
or just get them when you get to the bar.

BAR INFO:  The room is straight back from the front door.  You will go
back by the bathrooms and I have been told there are a pair of double
doors there (I think they said to the left) - that is the entrance to
the room.  Most likely, I will be just inside.  If not, just wait and
watch for the woman who looks like she is really in a hurry and
stressed out.  (I am not really stressed, I just look that way when I
know I need to get somewhere!)  If you have your ticket and get there
before me, just show it to the wait-staff - they will know what they
look like.  I should get there first, as I will be leaving the arena
the moment the buzzer sounds at the end of the game.

Flannery's Bar
425 E. Wells
414-278-8586

Menu (hot):
BBQ Chicken Wings
Swedish Cocktail Meatballs
Potato Skins
Mini-Egg Rolls
Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip w/ Tortilla Chips and Bread Cubes

(Cold):
Taco Platter
Italian Pasta Salad
Mixed Green Salad

DIRECTIONS:  (2 ways to go)
Down State Street (toward 4th Street & the river), east.  After the
river, go 4 blocks to Milwaukee and take a right (south).  Go 2 blocks
to Wells Street, go left (east).  Flannery's is on the right (south
side of street), about 1/3 block down.

--or--

Go down 4th Street (south) 2 blocks, then turn left (east) on Wells
Street.  Flannery's is approximately 6 blocks and will be on your
right.  (Watch for Milwaukee.  The bar is just past it on the right)

Below is a URL that is a great planning tool.  Just paste it in and
when there, scroll down to Flannery's and click on the MAP button on
the right.  You will get a map of downtown and can follow my routes to
the bar.  You can also see other bars and shops.

http://www.milwaukee.org/listings/
index.cfm?action=showSub&catID=3&subCatID=37&startrange=All&endrange=All
&substart=A&subend=G

Well, I think that is enough.  I leave Tampa at 7AM on the 3rd.  If you
need to e-mail me, do so by Sunday the 2nd.  I will not have my
computer with me on the trip.

Thanks.

Kathy M.