From:
"S.J.Bongiorno" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:45:41 -0500
I just finished my semi-annual cleaning of my desktop and came across my August congratulation letter from the NC$$ for 2006 tickets. I just happened to notice at the bottom of page two the paragraph was in "bold print" so I read it. Lucky me, the paragraph had the instructions for applying for the 2007 tickets and the all important Customer ID #. It said 'No further correspondence will be sent from the NCAA regarding the online application'.

So if you didn't save the letter from August or save the Customer ID # you might want to call the NC$$ ASAP.

Good Luck to the Lucky 16 next weekend.

Bongi

UML
Go Hawks [Someday!!]