From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 14:19:23 -0500
It just occurred to me why Harvard's pep band might not be able to stay
overnight.  Perhaps former Harvard President Lawrence Summers was told that
the director of the pep band was a woman and that hiring a bus and booking
hotel rooms would involve some mathematical calculations.  Of course,
Summers knows that doing the math might be too much for a woman to handle
;-)