From:
"Dr. Bob Hamilton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 19:06:37 -0500
By the way, there is a bit of a challenge.  Guess someone wanted to bring a
cowbell into the PCAOB meetings.
>>By targeting the PCAOB's ''massive unchecked powers,'' a lawsuit also
poses a constitutional challenge to Sarbanes-Oxley.<<
http://www.cfo.com/article.cfm/5516686?f=home_featured

Does this sound like the NC$$?  By the way Mike Oxley of SOX is a graduate
of a school with a team currently in the top 4.

Bob Hamilton