From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:39:00 -0500
I haven't been able to trek to Yost this year (though I keep my car with
friends a half block from "Yost St.", ... on Lawn Guyland) and simply
repeat what I read on a message board earlier this season.  Maybe
someone who's actually been in A-squared can verify if it's correct.
Could be they've switched band directors.

Bob