From:
"Dr. Bob Hamilton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2006 07:52:33 -0500
Patrick Fleming wrote
>I'm assuming (always dangerous) that this tread is refering to Krazy
>George.  Krazy George is a San Jose State alumnus and has been a
>professional cheerleader or sorts for a number of years for many college
>and pro events and teams.  Among his acomplishments is the envention of
>"the wave" (but I don't hold that against him.)
>More information on Krazy George can be found at
>http://www.krazygeorge.com/.

Yep, That's him and I see that he did 4 years with the Vikings.  I do think
that he may have done some off-season work with the North Stars.  Thanks for
the information.
So, now we know.  If you can't get your cowbell into the rink, take up a
collection and hire Krazy George.  I do find it rather interesting, how what
might be called  a "pep band thread" seems to start every year about this
time on
Hockey - L.
Bob Hamilton