Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 21:03:44 EDT
I recall Tommy Williams playing for the Bruins throughout the  sixties. For
at least the early part of that period he was the only American  born player in
the NHL. I always thought that he came from the University of  Minnesota --
but not sure. I know he was from Duluth.

Also, I think that early in the NHL 's history there may have  been a fellow
from Harvard playing. Can't recall his name but I think the first  part was
George

Bob Saunders