From:
"Carol S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol S. White
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 23:32:40 -0500
It was a fun game, and even though the score indicates a blowout, MSU
did not stop trying either!

drakelore wrote:

>So here are some questions for my Minnesota friends:
>
> 1.  They showed on tv the All-American wall at the arena.  It looked
> like they were showing a new pic.  The player had an "A" on his
> jersey...was this Keith Ballard by any chance?

Keith Ballard is now on the All-American Wall Mural!

> 2.  Who is this "Zelkin" guy?  (ref)  Never heard of him before.

New Ref... we have a few new ones this year... never even saw them as
Linesmen!

> 3.  And who IS the Gopher captain now?  I saw Barry with the C on a
> couple of weeks ago, but now he is wearing the A and Stephens has the C
> on.  What did they decide?  Are they going to rotate like the Wild, or
> did they decide on one captain?
> Kathy M.
> Go Gophers!

Judd Stevens is the Captain, and we have 3 Alternate Captains: Barry
Tallackson, Jake Fleming and Chris Harrington.

I agree with Kathy, tomw night will not be the same game at all... We
will have D Vannelli back after sitting out his one game suspension for
fighting last Saturday night.

Nate Hagemo was injured in a hit in the second period, and was taken on
a stretcher to the hospital for precautionary reasons.  We won't know if
he will play till the report is in.

Happy Halloween!
-Carol
GO Gophers!!!