From:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 10:31:07 -0400
I would opine that the Olde Towne Team is better suited to be a
fraternity than a college hockey team.  The Brothers and Sisters of
Tappa Kegga Bru are firmly behind the Red Sox on their journey to the
Championship.

Joe LaCour
Who like most fans who root for both Clarkson and the Red Sox, knows
it's never over until it's over.