From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:06:08 -0700
Unfortunately, but predictably, the refund is the LAST thing that will happen.  Looks like they're
going to let folks twist in the wind before they get their money back.  From the NCAA Website:

The ticket selection process will take place in July and applicants will be notified of the
results of the drawing by mail in mid-August. Any refunds will be distributed on September 1.