From:
Bob Stagat <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Stagat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 15:16:59 -0400
Thank you to the several people who responded to me directly. I eventually
thought to call information in Indianapolis and got the NCAA's main phone
number: (317)-917-6222, the same as John MacKinnon later e-mailed to me.

I called it, asked for Paula Wustrack, and was immediately connected with
her. Turns out: yes, she had gotten both my e-mails; no, she hadn't yet
responded because her e-mail system was down yesterday; yes, she thought she
would get to processing my e-mail later this afternoon (she said she had
over a hundred in her queque).

Since then I've gotten an e-mail from Paula saying: yes, I'm in their
database; no, she doesn't know why my priority application never arrived;
yes, she'll mail another application to me today.

So, hopefully everything will work out just fine in the end. And thanks
again to those who offered me what help they could.

-Bob Stagat-