From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 23:26:29 -0500
After posting contest 1 and 2 intermediate results last week,
I discovered that converting my spreadsheet from Lotus 1-2-3 to
Excel wasn't as transparent as I had originally thought.
I think I have it right now so here are the results going into
the Final weekend.
I didn't bother resolving tiebreakers as they were predicated on
on 11 games, not just the first 8.

contest 1 (max 24 points)
1. John Edwards (Hamilton, Ont)      24 points
2. William Groskreutz (Foley, MN)  22 points
2. Jim Teresco (Williamstown,MA) 22 points
4. Deron Treadwell (Auburn, ME)    22 points

contest 2 (max 64 points)
1. John Edwards (Hamilton, Ont)                56 points
2. Jim Teresco (Williamstown,MA)           54 points
3. Dan McMurrer  (Amherst, MA)              49 points
3. Christine Quinn (South Burlington, VT)  49 points

contest 3 (max 96 points)
1. John Edwards (Hamilton, Ont)                84 points
2. Christine Quinn (South Burlington, VT)  75 points
3 Jim Teresco (Williamstown,MA)            70 points
4. William Groskreutz (Foley, MN)            69 points

contest 4 (max 96 points)
1. John Edwards (Hamilton, Ont)                84 points
2. Christine Quinn (South Burlington, VT)  80 points
3 Jim Teresco (Williamstown,MA)            74points
4. William Groskreutz (Foley, MN)            73 points
4. Dan McMurrer  (Amherst, MA)              73 points