From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 12:45:18 -0600
Further to Charlie's summary, ...

Mostly for my own practice and edification, I put up web pages with more
detailed miscalculations than you could digest projecting the calculated NCAA
tournament selection outcome of each of the remaining 64 conference tournament
scenarios.  It's at  http://www.geocities.com/comradebobby/zam/t/tourn.html .

I'm still trying to figure out what it means and I wouldn't recommend you bet
the farm on anything I put there.  If you hate farming, give it to me.

boB