From:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:27:38 -0500
Watching the FOX-NE broadcast, the announcers made a remark that once the
Pats game was over, the goal judges arrived.  They were both students from
the look of them.

I thought that the NCAA wanted officials to man the goal judge positions,
rather than taking anyone from the stands.  Was everybody in NE watching the
Pats - Steelers game, so HEA could not get 5 guys to cover a college game

If anyone stuck around for game #2 of the doubleheader on Fox, they were
treated to a old fashioned barn-burner of  a hockey game.  If both these
teams make the HEA finals, I look another classic HEA final (ala
'85/'91/'00).

Joe LaCour
Clarkson '77/78
Is the ECAC the Big MAAC??