Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:22:22 -0600
....a few years ago when the World Junior Championships were in Boston.  The hockey was wonderful, but the
"crowds" were embarrassing."

vs

Y'all just gave an example of "hockey culture" which most of the US does
not have.  As of a couple of days ago NEXT year's World Junior games which
will be played in Halifax is virtually sold out.

No! That was an example of capital, not culture. 25% of the seats sold at the Fleet Center is probably a sellout given the size of the rinks in Halifax.

Nathan Hampton