Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:00:10 -0700
Question for all you statkeepers out there... when was the last time that 4
of the top 5 teams in PWR (or RPI, when that was used) made it to the
Frozen Four?

I know back in 1996 we had all four byes advance to Cincy... but Vermont
was rated something like 6th or 7th in the RPI.

I looked around some of my usual haunts and couldn't find archives of
PWR/RPI for any years prior to 1996... if anyone could look into this (or
simply recall) that would be great.

greenie

ps: it is worth nothing that going by Wayne's HEAL rankings, the top 4
teams are in the Frozen Four