From:
Tim and Phyllis Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 00:10:15 -0500
From a CC Hockey Press Release (March 19, 2001)

"NCAA Productions will televise Saturday's NCAA quarterfinals only.
Information on local telecasts will be available later in the week, but
Friday's first-round game against St. Lawrence is not scheduled to be
telecast at all."

Too bad the NCAA feels that only one first round game (Minn. Vs. Maine) is
worthy of TV.