From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:22:55 -0600
William Sangrey writes:

>While the top two in the ECAC
>SLU (1H 5A 3N)
>Clarkson (2H 4A 4N)
>
>On top of this, those home games are MAAC teams.  No one from the other
>conferences would go to the North Country.

This is a one-year aberration, I think. SLU and Clarkson normally do host
teams from the other conferences. SLU, I believe, deliberately scheduled a
difficult non-conference slate this year. I know that North Dakota will visit
Appleton Arena next year. I'm not sure about the other teams SLU played.

If the home-road balance doesn't return to a more normal state in the North
Country next year, then maybe we have a problem.

John
--
  John Edwards - Professional Stats Geek - [log in to unmask]
               Carleton Football - Undefeated since 1998