Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:41:16 -0700
The way things are going with ticket availability -- especially combined
with this year's success of both the Gophers and Huskies, and general
success of NoDak -- I'd go ahead and order tickets if you have an
application in hand. I'm predicting that next year's Frozen Four ticket
availability will wind up similar to that of Providence.

If you need to wind up selling them, you'll have no problem next year as
long as you don't wait until the last minute; our group for example, varies
from 12 to 18 each year, so we're always looking for tickets for our
stragglers.

greenie