From:
William Corrigan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Corrigan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 12:11:36 -0500
We received our tickets a few days ago and were very pleased -- for the
2000 East Regionals, we have seats in the 7th row of Section 105, and
for the 2001 Frozen Four we were assigned seats in the 4th row of
Section 229.

Since we asked for seats on the red line, they filled our request
extremely well.  Section 105 is in the lower bowl right at center ice,
and Section 229 is in the upper arena (above the luxury boxes) on the
other side of the building and is also at center ice.  I can only hope
we receive as good treatment from Providence College.

The Pepsi Arena letter said that our seats for the East Regionals had
been "upgraded" to their designated location.  I presume that means that
it might be possible to have everyone in the lower bowl seating for this
year's East Regionals, but they expect a sellout for the 2001 Nationals
and are saving lower bowl sections like 105 and 120 for VIP seating.

Bill Corrigan

LET'S GO BRUNO!