From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:15:04 -0500
Well, I heard from Pepsi Arena today.  I was one of those folks who paid
for tickets back in April 1999 for the package deal (2000 Eastern
Regionals and 2001 Frozen Four).   I must say, I am VERY disappointed
with the seat selection. I know they hold back seats for the schools but
this is ridiculous.  They will have the use of my money for 2 years and
the best seats they can give me are behind the goal.  I am sorry but I
am not happy.  Needless to say, I would not want these seats reserved
for me for next year.  I know that some folks may enjoy watching from
behind the net but this not what I had hoped for.  From this location I
will not be able to see half the ice.  The Pepsi Arena will be getting a
phone call from me.

Did anyone else get tickets?  Are they all behind the goal or am I the
lucky one?

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!!!