From:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 18:55:02 -0600
> UAHuntsville beat Mankato but as for the rest of the teams I don't think
> they are much, and are not playing that great of hockey and one of the
> reason for this is that a few of the teams are 1 or 2 years out of
Division
> two or three, maybe a out right at large bid is a little out of hand for
> these teams but I say NU is going the right route...

Also I would like to add that this doesn't take away from the excitement of
having a new division one conference, because you can bet that BSU for
example will be a power in this league in the future and I believe that UAH
actually was divison one before.  Add NDSU to the Mix (I am speculating) The
CHA should be pretty good.