From:
"Satow, Clay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Satow, Clay
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:51:46 -0500
Brian Collins went to St. John's of Shrewsbury (MA), not to be confused with
St. John's of Danvers (MA).

Don't know how familiar you are with Masschusetts High School hockey, but
St. John's of Shrewsbury won the Division 1 MIAA (public/parochial) High
School Championship last year; I believe Collins got 4 goals in the finals.
There is a division above Division 1 (called the Super 8, won by Catholic
Memorial, who used to be a pipeline to BU), and of course there are the prep
schools. Collins got 200 points in his high school career.

There is a web site that I sometimes go to by accident.  It's url is
hockeyeast.com (not to be confused with hockeyeastonline.com which is the
website of the Hockey East college conference) and it covers high school
hockey in Massachusetts.

Clay