From:
"Robert E. Jacobs" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert E. Jacobs
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 16:10:12 -0500
Hello all ~

Being new to the list, relatively new to the world of college hockey, and
hence, basically a spectator to the list, I'd have to say to anyone with
any sort of gripe as regards the content of this list that they should try
some other lists before knocking this one. There are so few posts
compared to most lists, yet ALL are informative in their own way; how
could anyone really complain..?
   For new fans like myself, this list is great; I for one appreciate any
sort of input provided; scores, brief follow-ups, detailed analysis of
teams and leagues, much of it obscure to novices like myself. The
writing is always eloquent and insightful. Keep it up. It IS appreciated.

Robert