From:
Randy May <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 10:22:29 EST
The following counterpoint was inspired by something I think I once saw on TV
in the late '70's. I hope that's where I saw it or I'm really institutable.
--------------
Hey...what is alla this fuss about STORES in subject lines? I mean iffa I
can't email mya friend about a fabulous sale that they are having at KMART ora
Sears ora JCaPenney and I can't put the name of the store in the subject line?
Good grief the next thing ya know you won't be able to wash your owna FEET in
public anymore!!! I mean the other day I went into this bathroom in the mall
to washa my FEET because they were alla sweaty and stinky and alla the sock
lint was stickin' to the toes and gettin alla MANGY. Well the next thing I
know I got my foot high up stuck in this sink when a lady comes up to me anna
saez....."HEY! What are ya doin with yer foot in that sink!? That'sa
Disgusting!" I couldn't believe the manners of thisa chick! She had the NERVE
to tell me I can'ta wash my FEET in a PUBLIC PLACE??? So I turned around anana
put mya foot where>>

Chevy:...excuse me...it's not STORES in the subject line...it's SCORES.

Oh....never mind.

I think I mixed a couple of Gilda Radner charachters there but it's the best
my memory will serve me.

College hockey content: Colorado College has won 10 of their last 11 and are
almost completely healthy now. God help the world if Darren Clark comes back
by the time the regionals roll around. Iffa CC wins there I'm gonna put the
score right here in the subject and mail it to everyone in the world. I might
even use SPAM.

Randy