From:
Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:02:47 -0600
> What is wrong with a top-20? If the original post was that silly
> and foolish then you should easily be able to answer this question.

I wasn't attacking or calling Jack McDonald foolish ... I have the utmost
respect for Jack and all of the work he has done for the MAAC and hockey ...
so let's make that clear right now.

My post was not intended to put any person down.  I disagree with his point
of view.  I stated the reason in the message -- because I think it looks
silly to have a Top 20 or 25 ... I didn't call Mr. McDonald silly and
foolish.

I'll make the usual disclaimer that things often sound a lot more harsh or
critical when writing over the Internet than when talking in person.

I've had many phone conversations with Jack McDonald and I hope he'd know I
wouldn't put him down - especially in public.

I disagree with the idea ... that's all.

AW