From:
Juan Martinez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 19:39:47 EST
There's no way you'd move a D1 tourney to Sky Rink, there just aren't enough
seats in such a facility. It's also not a rink set up to serve such a purpose.
Other than that, it's a very nice rink and, I agree, one of the best in the
city.

By the way, if I am not mistaken, I think the reason Brown & Yale play down
there each year is because they played their first game vs. one another (over
100 years ago) in Manhattan.

Juan Martinez