From:
"Tuschen, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tuschen, Terry
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 10:18:47 -0500
After Northern Michigan left the WCHA, the league lowered their schedule
from 32 league games down to 28, which then opened up some spots in the
NC schedule.  Although some don't like the uneven league schedule -
where each team only plays 1 or 2 teams twice per season - I do enjoy
the NC games with old and new rivals.