From:
Rolf Kappe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 19:41:09 -0600
Jeffrey Partnow wrote:

> >In a message dated 4/12/98 2:41:43 AM Central Daylight Time,
> >[log in to unmask] writes:
> >
> >> http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe/globehtml/095/Berenson_has_grown_into_role_
> >>  as_kee.htm
> >
> >Jeff,
> >
> >When I try to access this article, the url has changed. I finally tracked it
> >down thru their archives but was unable to retrieve it.  Are you able to cut
> >and paste the article and send it to me?  Thanks.
> >
> >Jack Berenzweig
> ==============Reply==============
> Jack--
>
> Sorry! We've been foiled by the Boston Globe again. The Berenson column by
> Bob Ryan has now slipped off into the Archives. It can be retrieved
> alright, but "certain charges may apply".

I was able to get to it just now.  The problem isn't that the URL has
expired,
but that the line wrapped (these guys reallt ought to shorten their
filenames
up.  Try this one:

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe/globehtml/095/Berenson_has_grown_into_role_as_kee.htm

If that still doesn't work I have the text at:

http://www.zianet.com/rolfkap/red_bg_txt.html

Nice story.

--Rolf Kappe U of M '93, '94